A stay at Ameristar Casino Resort and Spa (St. Charles) places you in the heart of St. Charles, steps from Ameristar Casino St. Charles and a 4-minute drive from Family Arena. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Lindenwood University and 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from Katy Trail. Popular Hotel Amenities and Features. 76 Casino jobs available in Saint Charles, MO on Indeed.com. Apply to Front Desk Agent, Beverage Server, Surveillance Officer and more!
and receive $25 Free SlotPlay today!
New members who sign up for a mychoice® card and provide their email address will receive $25 Free SlotPlay® instantly!
Visit the mychoice center to sign up today!
More Choices. Better Rewards.
mychoice is a world-class rewards program that gives you more ways to earn, redeem and get rewarded at over 35 Penn National Gaming locations nationwide.mychoice is free to join! With more rewards for your play than ever before, and more destinations, there are now more ways and more places to use your earned comps and tier status. That’s right, you can earn at your local casino and then take your comps and status to any mychoice location, from St. Louis, Missouri, to Lake Charles, Louisiana and west to Las Vegas, Nevada.
fridays in november
DRAWINGS AT 6PM, 7PM & 8PM
Five winners each hour of $500 Free SlotPlay®!
Receive one free entry daily by swiping at a promotional kiosk. Earn an additional entry for every 25 tier points earned from 6 a.m. November 1 – 7:50 p.m. November 27, 2020.
Activate your entries at a promotional kiosk each Friday starting at 8 a.m.
Winners will be announced on our Facebook page at 6 p.m., 7 p.m. and 8 p.m. Names will also be posted at the promotions counter.
If your name is announced, swipe your mychoice® card at a promotional kiosk by 11:59 p.m. on Sunday to claim your prize. Free SlotPlay will be valid for 30 days.
You must be a mychoice member to participate in this promotion. Not a member? Sign up for free at Player Services.
Have you activated your mychoice.com account?
Your mychoice.com account not only gives you access to your account anytime, anywhere, but also enrolls you for exclusive email offers.
Sign up today to get your first offer!
Already have a mychoice.com account? Login and go to Account Details to make sure we have your most current email address.
Play your favorite casino games from anywhere you want for FREE! mychoice® casino is the best new social casino with all of your favorite slots and table games available online.
Link your mychoice account and watch your rewards grow as you play! There’s never been a better time to get started.
All entrants must be 21 years or older to participate in promotions.
Hollywood Casino St. Louis/PNGI affiliates, employees, immediate family members and members of their household are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
Complete rules for any promotion can be found at Player Services.
statement by michael jerlecki, vice president & General Manager, on the reopening of hollywood casino st. louis
- Capacity on our gaming floor may be limited, but we do not expect this to impact the customer experience.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines will be placed in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and some slot machines will be placed out of service.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to to-go orders from Hops House, Phat Thai, and Charlie Gitto's.
- Due to county restrictions, no beverages can be served or consumed indoors at this time.
- The gift shop, fitness center and valet parking will also be closed.
- Valet parking will be closed, and the parking area typically used for valet parked cars is available for self-parking. Additional handicap parking spaces will be added to both casino parking areas.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members and vendors will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
- Slots and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- Plexi-glass separators will be installed at the players club, cage, security podiums and other locations.
Ameristar Casino St Charles Mo Poker Room
Every other slot machine is disabled.
Table games seating will be limited. The process of some of the games may be altered to limit contact of chips, cards and cash.
The Poker Room will be open 24/7 daily, based off on player demand.
Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
Food and Beverage
Due to county restrictions, no beverages can be served or consumed indoors at this time.
99 Hops House: To-Go Only
Sunday – Thursday: Noon – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: Noon – 1 a.m.
Charlie Gitto's: To-Go Only
Sunday – Thursday: 2 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Friday & Saturday: 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Phat Tai: To-Go Only
Friday – Sunday: 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – Midnight
Slot max bet handpay. Celebrity Grill: Temporarily Closed
Hollywood & Grind: Temporarily Closed
Final Cut Steakhouse: Closed
Eat Up Buffet: Closed
Live entertainment is back at 99 Hops House.
Station Casino St Charles Mo
There is no live entertainment planned for Boogie Nights.
The hotel has reopened.
Q: Is the Casino Open and what are the Hours of Operation?
• The casino is open 24/7!
• Hops House is open for to-go orders only from noon – 9 p.m. Sunday – Thursday and noon – 1 a.m. Friday & Saturday.
• Charlie Gitto’s is also open for to-go orders only. It’s best to check out their website for up-to-date times and reservations.
• Phat Thai is open for to-go orders only from 5 p.m. to 2 a.m. Friday through Sunday and 5 p.m. to midnight from Monday to Thursday.
• Eat Up Buffet, Celebrity Grill, Hollywood & Grind, and Final Cut Steakhouse are not open.
Q: How are you promoting health and safety?
A: We adhere to robust cleaning practices, social distancing, and encourage use of masks. We have also implemented:
• Signage at entrances depicting a checklist of COVID-19 symptoms asking team members and guests to refrain from entering the property if necessary.
• Guests are encouraged to sanitize their hands upon entering the property and use sanitizer stations located prominently throughout the property.
• Signage and floor markers are installed where lines normally form for customer queuing.
• Team members and vendors are required to wear masks and undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to entering the property.
• Based on the ruling by the St. Louis County Health Department, and in order to help reduce the spread of COVID – 19, Hollywood Casino St. Louis will be requiring all persons in public areas will be required to wear a mask covering the face and nose. Patrons may remove masks temporarily while eating or drinking or when asked by casino staff for identification. Guests not adhering to these requirements will be advised of the requirements and warned that if they continue to disregard they will be asked to leave the property.
• Increased frequency of cleaning and deep cleaning high touch point areas is taking place.
Q: Can I wear a mask or gloves for safety reasons?
A: Yes. Every guest that enters the casino is required to briefly show their uncovered face at the turnstile location prior to entering. Gloves are acceptable to wear.
Q: What specifically are you doing to encourage social distancing?
A: Some slot machines are placed out of service and we are reducing the number of positions available at table games. Plexiglass dividers are installed at many counters. Casino capacity will also limited as needed.
Q: What happens if the casino gets full?
A: Contingency plans are in place and include controlling access to the building using security officers and directional signage placed along Casino Center Drive. If needed, priority access lines for Owners Club and Elite guests will be used.
Q: Do I have a Free Play bonus offer available? What about gift giveaways, drawings and events?
A: You can view any available offers at mychoice.com. Make sure your email has been updated at mychoice.com in order to receive notification of upcoming offers. If we are unable to connect with you via email, you will miss out on valuable offers! We have no gift giveaways or drawings planned at this time. Other events will be scheduled at a later date.
Q: When will you open the hotel?
A: The hotel has reopened. The Fitness Center remains closed.
Q: What about my tier status and mycash?
• No tiers were downgraded during the closure.
• We are providing guests a minimum of 12 months to earn their tier status for 2021
• We are suspending mycash expiration until further notice
Q: What else should be noted?
A: Please note the following:
• Only one casino cashier cage is open and social distancing is promoted; we recommend using kiosks to cash tickets and break bills.
• Please use casino bars or beverage servers for all drinks; self-serve beverage stations are closed.
• Valet service is temporarily not available. More handicap parking has been added and the former valet lot is now available for guest parking.
• The VIP Lounge is open with limited service for Elite and Owners Club guests from 4 p.m. – 10 p.m. Monday – Thursday, 4 p.m. – Midnight Friday and Saturday and 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. Sunday.
• The best way to stay up-to-date is through Facebook and by visiting our website. We’ll be posting live updates and more information as it becomes available.