- Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Free
- Pokerstars Spin And Go Strategy
- Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Tactics
- Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Games
- Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Against
- How to improve your Spin & Go strategy with Team Online's Andre Coimbra Stephen Bartley @StephenBartley November 4, 2015 7:03 AM In PokerStars news At the EPT Malta festival last week an interesting side event took place, small enough not to make the official list of events, but big enough to get more than a little attention from passers-by.
- PokerStars Team Pro Online player Felix ‘xflixx’ Schneiders gives us some wonderful insight to playing Spin & Go tournaments on PokerStars and shares his strategy tips with us. Join us on our Discord channel.
- How Spin & Go’s work. Spin & Go’s are fast-paced, 3-Max Hyper-Turbo Sit & Go tournaments, featuring 500 chip starting stacks. Tournaments have randomly drawn prize pools that will award between two and 12,000 times the buy-in, with prizes of up to $1,000,000 to be won.
- Spin & Go Max - Payouts & Probabilities. Spin & Go Max tournaments are available to play from just $1 and give you the chance to win up to 10,000 times your buy-in. But before you hit the tables and take your shot at huge prizes, make sure you understand how Spin & Go Max tournaments work, including how prizes are awarded.
Compare it to a 5% ROI spin and go graph, it's much more of a roller coaster even over big samples. You might say 'just play more games, grind it out if you are a winner' and you are right. But think about how long it will take to even achieve such a sample. 50k games aren't played in the blink of an eye.
PokerStars Spin and Go Strategy - The Maths
Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Free
Becoming a Winner at Spin & Go Format
We leave these other tournaments out because we want to take into consideration the fact that you might not get lucky in the long run and just consider these tournaments as bonuses along your way.
Kind of amazing, right? What you can actually learn from this is if you win 1 in 3 Spin & Go tournaments, you’re still going to be losing money in the long run, if you play only 1000 of them (0.1% chance of getting a 25$ Spin & Go which means you have to play 1000 for the probability to be close to 100% to get one).
Variance in PokerStars Spin & Go tournaments
The key to overcoming variance in these games is putting a ton of volume in so you can outlast the luck factor, and this format makes it so that you have to play a whole lot (2000-4000 games at least) to prove that you’re a good player and show a consistent profit. And guess what? Your Bankroll is there to assist you! Are you up for the challenge?
More Advanced Spin and Go Strategy Tips
Don’t play the 5$ Spin & Go’sThe 5$ Spin & Go’s as we all know have the million dollar promotion. The problem is that if you want to profit constantly and have a good ROI from Spin & Go tournaments, you cannot play this promotion, because most tournaments will be 10$ prize-pool, so you have to win a bigger percentage of these to breakeven in the long run.
90% of opponents in PokerStars Spin & Go's are recreational players, even at the higher limits
YEP. You got it. It’s a new type of tournament, and the format makes it so that if you’re lucky you can win a big sum by investing a minimum amount, in a very short time, and you can take shots every once in a while for fun. This means that it’s a perfect format for recreational players. The blind levels minimize the edge that good players have on them, so they will win more than in regular Sit & Gos or MTTs and that’s more fun for them obviously.
I have played a lot of Spin & Go tournaments and I can guarantee that only one player in 10 Spin & Go tournaments is actually decent. This is an encouragement for you guys to start playing these tournaments, because there’s a lot of money to be made if you play right and understand the system. Let’s now move to the more advanced strategy part!
Learn to exploit your opponents in Spin & Go's
Pokerstars Spin And Go StrategyThis is the way you win at poker: by exploiting your opponents. In every poker game you have different ways you can exploit your opponents, but their flaws can for the most part either be playing too loose, or playing too tight.
In these tournaments, playing tight is the worst thing that you can do, because you will get blinded out super-fast. Waiting for 15% top range type hands is just a no-no. You have to be raising all the time and trying to steal them blinds because that’s just the essence of under-25 blind game. You can’t expect to get a big pair every Spin & Go you play, so you have to keep repping good hands.
- Never 3x pre. 2x is enough because your opponent is so short that he’s making the same decisions if you raise smaller than the usual 3x/2.5x raise. Even if it’s folded to you in the small blind, 2.5 is the max you want to raise. I’d go with the trusty min-raise tho.
- Raise/fold a lot against tight players. There are still a lot of players that are tight in these games so they fold a lot and re-steal only with a small amount of their range. You can exploit these players by raising 100% of your range against them when you’re heads up and folding to his re-shoves unless you’re at the top 15% of your range. This way you will win in the long run against this type of opponent.
- Train your ICM muscle. When you get under 8-9 blinds(in normal tournaments like SnG or MTT it’s 13 blinds), you can’t ever raise/fold so you’re pushing every time to steal the blinds or get it in with a decent amount of equity. You’re behind and if you stick to a tight range, you’re going to be blinded out. Knowing exactly when to push or fold is almost always non-dependant on your opponent so that’s a really good skill to have. There are a lot of tools for this on the Internet, so get searching and be sure that your ICM shove percentage is about at least 90% before playing another Spin & Go!
- Top pair even no kicker is always good, mid pair good kicker (MPGK) is almost always good but you can put it to better use by checking back a lot of flops with it and using it as a bluff catcher / value bet on the turn. Flops like AT2r or K93r are perfect for this because you don’t have a lot of overcards to your mid pair and most players will bet the turn when the flop is checked back as a bluff.
- Don’t do crazy moves like check-raising boards as a total bluff, because you’re bound to get called by a second pair. The players are not that good so don’t catch the Fancy Play Syndrome. Straight-forward poker wins these tournaments and there’s no reason you should play otherwise.
- Play your strong draws aggressively. If you have at least 30% equity on the flop (open-ended straight draw), it is imperative that you put all your money in as fast as you can, either by check/shoving or bet pot/calling because you want to max out your fold equity, that’s one of the secrets to winning in the long run.
Hello, Smart Spinner!
In this article, you will learn more about installing the best tracking software for Spin & Go's called PokerTracker 4.
This is what we will have for you today:
Find out what works well at Lumiere Place Casino from the people who know best. Get the inside scoop on jobs, salaries, top office locations, and CEO insights. Compare pay for popular roles and read about the team’s work-life balance. Uncover why Lumiere Place Casino is the best company for you. 123 reviews from Lumiere Place Casino employees about Lumiere Place Casino culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Tropicana Entertainment - St. Louis, MO Works in cooperation with the Lumiere Place Casino & Hotels staff in ensuring guests feel welcome and comfortable; And explains amenities and features. Estimated: $20,000 - $29,000 a year Housekeeping Guestroom Attendant - Self Inspector On-Call/Casual. Lumiere casino st louis jobs. Lumiere Place Careers January 10, 2019 Lumiere Place Casino & Hotels is looking for motivated and outgoing individuals to begin an exciting career as a Dealer! We are offering FREE classes with the potential of being hired on as a part-time Dealer after six weeks of classes.
- How to install PokerTracker 4
- How to configure PokerStars to save your hand histories
- How to configure PokerTracker 4 to import hand histories
- How to set up HUD on tables
- How to see $EV in your PokerTracker 4
How to install PokerTracker 4
First, let's download and install the newest version of PokerTracker here: https://www.pokertracker.com/
After downloading and double-clicking on the application, simply follow the instruction on the screen as it will install both PokerTracker 4 and
Then, everything that's left to do is to register your PT4 with a serial number here:
That's all! You are ready to use PokerTracker 4 but first, let's configure it a little.
How to configure PokerStars to save your hand histories
Configure Pokerstars Software to save hand histories and tournament summaries:
- Go to Settings
- Chose 'Playing History' from the menu on the left
- Tick 'Save my hand history'
- Go to Tournament Summaries section
- Tick 'Save tournament summaries'
Remember that hand histories and tournament summaries have to be in ENGLISH
How to configure PokerTracker 4 to import hand histories
After launching PokerTracker 4 for the first time, you will be welcomed with a short guide that will set up all poker sites you are using. Simply follow the advice on the screen.
However, if you missed that step, there is an easy way to set it up again:
Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Tactics
Important: in this step, you may try to access the hidden folder in App Data. Please make sure you can see hidden folders, please follow this tutorial if you don't.
- Open Pokertracker
- Go to Configure -> Sites & Import folders
- Choose Pokerstars on the list from the left
- Tick 'Get hands from
- Click ADD and choose a path for hand histories & tournament summaries
- If you are not sure where it's being saved, please go back one step up and check your PokerStars settings
When you go to 'Play Poker' and hit 'Get Hands while playing' button, PokerTracker 4 will first import all existing hands and summaries in your folder and then, it will start showing you HUD on the tables and focus on current running tournaments. To avoid any delay during (only) the first run, please click that 'Get hands while playing' button much sooner.
How to set up HUD on tables
Follow this gif instruction to set up Smart Spin HUD to appear on the tables by default:
Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Games
How to see $EV in your PokerTracker 4
If this is your first time with PT4, here is a quick tutorial on how to set basic statistic in reports to be able to track your progress and to know what to put in your spreadsheet.
Open PokerTracker 4, and set it like this:
Click Right Mouse Button on the bottom field and choose 'Configure Report'.
Use our recommended stats displayed below (you can use the search field on the right and double click the stats to add or delete them):
Important: In your spreadsheet, you need to put 'All-in Equity Adjusted' value in the 'EV chips' field.
Now, you can set up your $EV graph. Go to the graph tab in PokerTracker 4.
On the left, click on the dropdown menu near 'Winnings' and choose 'Prizes'.
Poker Stars Spin And Go Strategy Against
A little lower, tick 'Overlay Stats' and head to 'Configure' next to them:
Pick the stat 'EV$ - new' from the menu on the left and add it. Don't forget to mark 'Sum Results' on the bottom!
If everything has been set up correctly, you will see a purple $EV line on your graph.
We hope that you found everything you were looking for in this tutorial!
For more, don't hesitate to visit us on Zendesk.