- Pittsburg Ks Casino Restaurants Menu
- Pittsburg Ks Casino Restaurants Buffet
- Pittsburg Ks Casino Restaurants Atlantic City
- Pittsburg Ks Casino Restaurants Boston
Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburg at Kansas Crossing Casino. 604 likes 16 talking about this 1,193 were here. The value at our property is bar-none. Our rates will include an assortment of benefits. Roulette tamer 2.0. 1133 E 600th Ave. Pittsburg, KS, 66762. 1115 S Broadway St. Pittsburg, KS, 66762. #3 of 107 restaurants in Pittsburg #1 of 21 steak restaurants in Pittsburg. Steakhouses, American. Closed Opens at 16:30 +1 620-231-5770. Pittsburg, Kansas, USA. Kansas Crossing Casino, Pittsburg, Kansas. 15,813 likes 516 talking about this 12,954 were here. At the intersection of highways 69 and 400, Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel is a Southeast Kansas.
|Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel|
|Address||1275 South Highway 69, Pittsburg, KS 66762|
|Opening date||April 8, 2017|
|Theme||Southeast Kansas' Historical Mining Theme|
|No. of rooms||123|
|Notable restaurants||Two Brothers Mining Company, Bronco Bar|
|Coordinates||37°20′38″N94°42′33″W / 37.34386°N 94.70929°WCoordinates: 37°20′38″N94°42′33″W / 37.34386°N 94.70929°W|
The Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel is an $80-million casino and hotel in Pittsburg, Kansas, owned by Equity Ventures, JNB Gaming, and Laham Development. The property is operated by JNB Gaming. It is located at the intersection of U.S. Highway 69 and U.S. Highway 400.
In 2007, the state of Kansas enacted the Kansas Expanded Lottery Act, which included authorization for four casinos to be built and managed by private developers, under contract with the Kansas Lottery. On June 23, 2015, the Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission voted to award the Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel a license to build just south of Pittsburg, Kansas. The Kansas Crossing Casino beat out two other proposals including the Castle Rock Casino plan from Wichita businessmen Rodney and Brandon Steven as well as Camptown Casino proposed by billionaire Phil Ruffin of Las Vegas. This was the fourth such license awarded in the state of Kansas.
Kansas Crossing Casino opened its doors on March 31, 2017.
Pittsburg Ks Casino Restaurants Menu
Kansas Crossing Casino celebrated its Grand Opening on April 8, 2017 complete with a performance from Kansas born, Nashville recording artist Jerrod Niemann. The Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel opened with over 625 slot machines, 16 table games, a 123-room Hampton Inn & Suites, Two Brothers Mining Company restaurant, and an indoor/outdoor entertainment venue called The Corral.
The Kansas Crossing Casino + Hotel has committed to three community partnerships valued at more than $4.5 million over 10 years. The commitments are to support the workforce development, education, economic development, and tourism in Southeast Kansas. The partnerships have been awarded to the Southeast Kansas Career and Technical Education Center (CTEC), Pittsburg State University, and the Crawford County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
- ^'Kansas Crossing Casino and Hotel proposal includes developer George Laham'. kansas. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- ^Stephen Martino; William R. Eadington (2010). 'Allocation of Gaming Licenses and Establishment of Bid Processes: The Case of Kansas, 2008 and 2009'. UNLV Gaming Research & Review Journal. 14 (1): 43–44.
- ^'Kansas Racing and Gaming Commission approves $72M Kansas Crossing casino project'. bizjournals.com. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- ^http://www.washingtontimes.com, The Washington Times. 'Kansas board picks least costly proposal for new casino'. The Washington Times. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- ^Release, News. 'Kansas Crossing Casino open doors to public March 31st; Grand Opening Celebration April 8th'. Retrieved 2018-04-18.
- ^Chance Hoener. 'Nashville entertainer comes to Pittsburg'. Morning Sun. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
- ^Jordan Larimore. 'Casino in Pittsburg preparing for opening'. Joplin Globe. Retrieved 2018-04-19.
1275 S, US-69, Pittsburg
A great experience from start to finish beginning with the Hotel and the receptionist Jimi (a very friendly, accommodating and professional host) who made the visit very pleasant. The casino was fun, clean with lots of gaming options and the restaurant had good options for lunch and dinner. it was a very enjoyable weekend.
I wasn’t really wanting to stop at this casino because of the reviews on this page, Trip Advisor, and Yelp but hubby wanted to check it out. I must say that the reviews are pretty accurate. Super tight machines and the 2-4 credit wins every 20 spins turned out to be quite monotonous. I would recommend driving further down the road. On the plus side, the waitresses were super friendly and came around often.
I stayed at the hotel and ate in the restaurant so for me everything has been great! Restaurant opens at 11am and casino opens at 10am. Checked in early at the hotel and they had a room available so they allowed me to go ahead put my belongings in to relax which was nice. They have a pool, fitness center and nice rooms so I’m happy with everything!
|Monday||10AM - 12AM|
|Tuesday||10AM - 12AM|
|Wednesday||10AM - 12AM|
|Thursday||10AM - 12AM|
|Friday||10AM - 2AM|
|Saturday||10AM - 2AM|
|Sunday||10AM - 12AM|
Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability.