Troubleshooting steps for web browsers
If refreshing does not result in your game loading properly, try the following troubleshooting measures:
Use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox as your default browser
We suggest that you use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox for the best game play experience. We also recommend that you always make sure that you are using the latest version of your browser.
These are the latest versions of recommended browsers that support Zynga games:
Paket Poker Zynga Games
Zynga Poker is the #1 poker game in the world. Play with friends and see who's got the best poker fa. Community See All. 62,915,172 people like this. FAIR PLAY – Zynga Poker is officially certified to play like a real table experience. Take your online poker games anywhere and know that you’re getting the true Vegas-style game. VARIETY – Play poker however you want!
Final Thoughts on the Micro Stakes. It is easy to look at your favorite poker superstars on TV or online and imagine how nice it must be for them. The fame, the riches, flying around the world playing in exclusive games. Crush micro stakes online poker.
Note: There are several documented issues surrounding Internet Explorer (IE) and Flash content. We do not recommend IE as your browser.
Troubleshooting Your Browser Performance
- Clear your cache. You do not need to clear your cookies or history. Click here for instructions.
- Close your other internet applications, especially any file-sharing applications or concurrent streaming videos.
- Use a plug-in (Ethernet) network connection rather than wireless.
TIP: Rather than fully disabling the software, you can create an exception for the social networking platform on which you play our games. Please refer to your software's documentation or help information for instructions.
Paket Poker Zynga Poker
Troubleshooting Flash Performance (for FarmVille and FarmVille 2)
Paket Poker Zynga Play
- Click here to download the latest Flash player if you do not currently have it.
- Reboot your system.
- Adjust your Flash settings to give Flash permission to store information on your computer. Instructions on how to accomplish this can be found here.