- La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Machines
- La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Gun
- La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Jackpots
- La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machines
First question 6th marine being targeted. Pick lie and use the note. Last question is SS coolridge robbery. Pick lie and use Beckket’s confession. After that you will see a cut scene. That will end the L.A. Noire Manifest Destiny guide and get you the 5 star rating. That will end vice and you will now be in arson. See you in the next case.
- But you can still go to the red slot machine in the back corner of the room Ottie's in and play with it. You need to get cherries in the first slot, a bell in the second, and WIN in the third, just like in the doodle you picked up at the crime scene. When a slot has the symbol you're looking for, press hold underneath the slot.
- The aim of LA Noire was to take old fashioned noir films and properly make the player a part of them, make you feel like the story lives in LA and you are living through the character's lives. And one of the techniques a game can take to make the setting part of the story is to give the ability to travel at your own will throughout it.
L.A. Noire Walkthrough
Crime Scene (Junkies’ Apartment):
On the floor of the apartment is a wallet with a drivers license and Numbers Slip. There is also a popcorn cup from the Black Caesar.
Examine the body in the chair.
On the floor to the right of the body in the chair there is Morphine Syrettes and another popcorn cup from the Black Caesar.
In the kitchen on the counter there is another Black Caesar popcorn cup, but this one has Morphine taped to the bottom.
On the dining room table there is a Strange Doodle and a music sheet.
Examine the body on the floor. Examine the victim’s left arm to find track marks. Examine the shirt pocket to find a wallet with a driver’s license and a Radio Station Note.
Head across the street to the Black Caesar.
The Black Caesar:
Apprehend the fry cook.
Open the cardboard box to find Morphine Syrettes.
There is a breifcase on the floor containing Number Slips and a pass to the Blue Moon Jazz Club issued by Jermaine Jones.
Interview Fleetwood Morgan:
Question #1 Morphine Overdose Victims: Lie, Evidence = Morphine for Distribution
Question #2 Numbers Slips Recovered: Doubt
Jones’ Booking Agency:
The sign on the wall reveals it’s suite 238.
Talk to Jones. How to win shooting craps at the casino.
Examine the radio next to the piano. Use the Radio Station Note clue and turn it to 275FM. The radio will open to reveal 50,000 cash, Morphine Syrettes, a Number Slip, a bag of weed, and a sticker from Ramez Removals.
Interview Jermaine Jones:
Question #1 Army Surplus Morphine: Doubt
Question #2 Link to Ramez Removals: Doubt
Question #3 Involvement of Ottie: Lie, Evidence = Distributor Identified
Examine all the telephones on the table.
Examine the slot machine. Put holds on the symbols from the Strange Doodle. Cherry, Bell, Win. The slot machine will open to reveal Morphine Syrettes, Numbers Slips, and a sticker for Ramez Removals.
In Merlon Ottie’s waking cane is an IOU from Jose Ramez.
Interview Merlon Ottie:
Question #1 Army Surplus Morphine: Lie-Finkelstein Identified
Question #2 IOU Note from Jose Ramez: Truth
There is a newspaper on the table to the left
La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Machines
There is a ledger on the table across from the newspaper. Merlin Ottie and Polar Bear Ice Company come up frequently.
Find you way to the back of the room where there is a ladder to get to the upper level.
La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Gun
Play the crane game to remove the crate blocking the door to the room ajacent to the ladder you climbed.
La Noire First Vice Case Slot Machine Jackpots
In the room there are ice blocks containing something. Shoot one to find Morphine Syrettes.
Polar Bear Ice Company:
The crate in back contains the stolen morphine.