- Sarah Geronimo opened up about Divine and Delfin Geronimo, her parents, in a virtual press conference with the insurance company Manulife
- She praised the way her parents loved and took care of her before she got married to Matteo Guidicelli
- The famous singer shared that her parents made sure to do everything they could so that Sarah could focus on performing as a singer, actress and endorser
- She revealed that Matteo has helped her adjust to a married life and learn how to handle her finances and investments without the assistance of her parents
Sarah Geronimo (Photo from Wikimedia Commons)
Logo casino shop. Source: UGC
Hi there, I'm Sarah, a.k.a Slotlady and welcome to my channel! I upload slot videos daily at 7PM ET! I post big wins, JACKPOTS and even big losses for your enjoyment! SUBSCRIBE so you never miss a. 9,637 likes 1,280 talking about this. Welcome to Slotlady's official Facebook page. Watch my daily slot playing videos on YouTube!.
Sarah Geronimo discussed her parents, Divine and Delfin Geronimo, in a virtual press conference with the insurance company Manulife.
KAMI learned that Sarah praised the way her parents loved and took care of her before she got married to Matteo Guidicelli.
According to the singer, her parents, especially Mommy Divine, made sure to do everything they could so that Sarah could focus on performing as a singer, actress and endorser.
Fortunately, Matteo has helped her adjust to a married life and learn how to handle her finances and investments without the assistance of her parents.
“To be honest, na-expedite ‘yung adulting ko. Ngayon ko lang na-experience how to handle my own finances, how to budget, how to invest.
“Ang mama ko po talaga kung kaya niya gawin lahat, gagawin niya para sa mga anak niya para lang hindi maistorbo ang mga anak niya. Ganun siya ka-loving sa mga anak niya, so ngayon natututunan ko na lahat, with the help of my husband.
“I grew up na very dependent talaga sa aking parents, kasi talagang grabe naman talaga mag-alaga ang aking mama and daddy. I keep reminding myself now na hindi na ako single,” Sarah shared, as quoted by The Philippine Star.
Instagram Sarah Slot Lady Hot
Sarah Geronimo is one of the most famous singers and actors in the Philippines. Earlier this year, she finally got married to actor Matteo Guidicelli. Their wedding became controversial since Mommy Divine was not invited to the event since she allegedly did not want the two to get married.
The singer recently trended on social media after she posted a sweet picture of herself together with her father, Delfin Geronimo. In her online post, the Kapamilya singer-actress even referred to her father as her 'habambuhay.”
She also caused some buzz online due to her future online business with her husband Matt. He shared photos of Sarah Geronimo's lemon blueberry cake on Instagram and a lot of their friends and followers were interested. The actor told their friends that they will be accepting orders soon and that they should order one week in advance.
Instagram Sarah Slot Lady Wins
Please like and share our amazing Facebook posts to support the KAMI team! Don’t hesitate to comment and share your opinions about our stories either. We love reading about your thoughts and views on different matters!
Lady Sarah Frances Elizabeth Armstrong-Jones
1 May 1964 (age 56)
House of Windsor
Lady Sarah Frances Elizabeth Chatto (néeArmstrong-Jones; born 1 May 1964) is the only daughter of Princess Margaret, Countess of Snowdon, and Antony Armstrong-Jones, 1st Earl of Snowdon, and a niece of Queen Elizabeth II. She is the youngest granddaughter of King George VI and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. At the time of her birth she was seventh in line of succession to the British throne and is currently 24th.
Early life and education
Sarah Armstrong-Jones was born on 1 May 1964 at Kensington Palace in London. She was christened in the private chapel at Buckingham Palace on 13 July 1964. Her godmothers were Prudence, Lady Penn (née Stewart-Wilson), stepsister of Jocelyn Stevens; Jane Stevens, the wife of Jocelyn Stevens and one of Princess Margaret's ladies-in-waiting; and Marigold Bridgeman. Her godfathers were David Fane, 15th Earl of Westmorland, and her father's friend Antony Barton.
Lady Sarah is herself a godmother to Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex, Lady Rose Gilman, and Lady Louise Windsor.
Lady Sarah and her brother, David, then Viscount Linley, grew up in the nursery of Kensington Palace, Apartment 1a. They were raised with a nanny called Verona Sumner, although their parents, most especially their father, were comparatively hands-on (for the time), with their father teaching them to build things and be creative. They spent weekends, depending on with which parent, at either Nymans or Royal Lodge. Holidays were given to the royal estates at Sandringham and Balmoral, where Lady Sarah did a lot of landscape painting.
Lady Sarah was a bridesmaid at the wedding of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Lady Diana Spencer. She accompanied her mother and brother on an official visit to China and Hong Kong in May 1987.
She attended Bedales School, which she left with a single A level in Art. She enrolled at the Camberwell School of Art. After her studies there, she took a two-year sabbatical to travel with her father to India, where he was employed to photograph the production of A Passage to India. The film's producer, John Knatchbull, 7th Baron Brabourne, gave her a job as an intern, assisting the wardrobe department (without credit) and studying wood gilding under her father's cousin Thomas Messel. Returning to England, she enrolled at Middlesex Polytechnic (renamed as Middlesex University since 1992).
From 9 December 2015 to 23 April 2016, the Redfern Gallery exhibited 'recent paintings and drawings' by 'Sarah Armstrong-Jones.'
She has been exhibiting her work, always under the name Sarah Armstrong-Jones, at the Redfern Gallery since 1995. Her work has won awards: The Windsor & Newton Prize in 1988 and The Creswick Landscape Prize in 1990.
Instagram Sarah Slot Lady Slots
She is vice-president of The Royal Ballet, an appointment she accepted in 2004, following the example of her mother, who was also a patron of the Royal Ballet until her death two years before.
Marriage and issue
Lady Sarah met Daniel Chatto during her sabbatical in India with her father in the 1980s. He was also working on a film, albeit a different film—Heat and Dust. Chatto proposed to her with a 'vintage cluster ring.' She married Chatto on 14 July 1994, the marriage being officiated by the Reverend Chad Varah at St Stephen's, Walbrook, in the City of London. The bride's wedding gown was designed by Jasper Conran. The Snowdon Floral Tiara which is made out of three brooches secured her veil. Her bridesmaids were Lady Frances Armstrong-Jones, Zara Phillips (daughter of her cousin Anne, Princess Royal), and Tara Noble. The couple have two sons:
- Samuel David Benedict Chatto (born 28 July 1996) who is 25th in the line of succession to the British throne as of May 2019.
- Arthur Robert Nathaniel Chatto (born 5 February 1999) who is 26th in the line of succession to the British throne and a former page of honour to Queen Elizabeth II (his grand-aunt) from 2009 to 2015.
Both children attended Eton College. In 2018, Samuel graduated from the University of Edinburgh with a degree in the History of Art and now works as a potter. Arthur is currently enrolled at the University of Edinburgh.
Instagram Sarah Slot Lady Videos
- ^ abWayne C. Thompson (20 July 2016). Western Europe 2016–2017. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers. pp. 30–. ISBN978-1-4758-2905-1.
- ^'The Royal Christening (Part 2)'. Days of Majesty. Archived from the original on 23 September 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^'Princess Margaret with her baby daughter'. Getty Images. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^ abcdKnightley, Emma; Michaels, Ashley (2017). Coco, Tatiana (ed.). The Queen's Niece and Nephew (3 ed.). Archived from the original(Kindle) on 9 December 2018. Retrieved 9 December 2018.[self-published source?]
- ^Smith, Terry; Thorpe-Tracey, Rosemary. 'A Windsor War'. People. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^Koenig, Marlene. 'Windsor-Gilman Nuptials'. Royal Musings. Archived from the original on 19 March 2016. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^'Royal Godparents'. Yvonne's Royalty Page. Archived from the original on 27 August 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^ abcdefghiAronson, Theo (2013). Princess Margaret: A Biography. Thistle Publishing.
- ^'Sarah Armstrong-Jones: Recent Paintings and Drawings'. The Redfern Gallery. Archived from the original on 15 November 2017. Retrieved 15 November 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^ ab'Sarah Armstrong-Jones'. The Redfern Gallery. Archived from the original on 16 November 2017. Retrieved 16 November 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^ abcGreen, Michelle. 'An Artful Match'. People. Retrieved 15 November 2017.
- ^Chang, Mahalia (27 November 2017). 'A Thorough History Of British Royal Engagement Rings'. Harper's Bazaar Australia. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- ^'The Top Ten: Princess Margaret's Jewels'. The Court Jeweller. 9 February 2015. Retrieved 31 May 2018.
- ^Koenig, Marlene Eilers. 'Four Pages at the State Opening of Parliament'. Royal Musings. Archived from the original on 20 April 2015. Retrieved 16 November 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- ^'Queen Appoints Pages of Honour'. Royal News. Archived from the original on 16 November 2017. Retrieved 16 November 2017.CS1 maint: BOT: original-url status unknown (link)
- Sarah Armstrong-Jones on IMDb
|Born: 1 May 1964|
|Lines of succession|
Lady Margarita Armstrong-Jones
|Line of succession to the British Throne|
|Orders of precedence in the United Kingdom|
The Countess of Snowdon
The Lady Sarah Chatto
The Duchess of Gloucester