- How To Start An Underground Poker Club Online
- How To Start An Underground Poker Club Poker
- How To Start An Underground Poker Club Play
1) In the main lobby, select the ‘More’ menu then ‘Home Games’. If you’ve been invited to join a club, click ‘Join a Poker Club’; to start a new club, click ‘Create a Poker Club’. 2) Give your new club a name and invitation code (make sure not to include your personal password!). Name your poker club. When it comes to naming your poker club, the options are pretty much endless. You can be as creative and goofy as you like! Ultimately, PokerStars’ home games are about you and your friends playing poker online together, so make sure the name of the club accordingly. Online poker is on the rise!
WPT® Montreal Online date change
Nov 26, 2020, 3:57 PM
The WPT® Montreal Online, on partypoker, has been pushed back by 1 week. What does that mean? More ways to qualify with an extra week of feeders and qualifiers! Day 1A of the US$2,000,000 guaranteed Main Event will now take place on Sunday, January 17, 2021, with Day 1B being played Sunday, January 24, 2021. Feeders into the weekly Sunday 10 seat guaranteed satellites are running daily. Pick your starting point from $0.01 > $3.30 > $33, as up until the week prior to the main event, there will be no direct entry into the 10 seat guaranteed mega satellite – you need to win your way in! As of this writing, 21 players have already qualified for the main event. Will you be next?
Another Power Weekend on partypoker!
Nov 11, 2020, 5:25 PM
Another Power Weekend on partypoker! With the last few days of heat behind us, and the cold of winter soon on the way, there’s no better time than now to host another Power Weekend, on partypoker. From Wednesday November 18 to Monday November 23, the latest edition brings back player favourites and a guarantee of over $40,000! There will be one multi-day event, the Big 50, which offers a $15,000 prize pool guarantee and a choice of six starting flights. Players will enjoy a premium structure throughout two days of play as they battle it out on the virtual felts. There are also seven single-day events, each with a distinct format including a much anticipated Heads Up tournament. Whether you want to play a Megastack, a 6-Max, a PLO Bounty, a Progressive Bounty or even a Mix-Max, you will find it in this Online Power Weekend. Check out the schedule […]
WPT® Montreal Online to kickstart 2021 on partypoker!
Nov 4, 2020, 4:32 PM
WPT® Montreal Online, on partypoker, will be the starting point of an exciting 2021 for our poker community. With a US$2,000,000 guaranteed Main Event, players have the chance to join the action as of this week – for as little as US$0.01! Day 1A of the Main Event will take place on Sunday, January 10, 2021, and Day 1B is scheduled for Sunday, January 17, 2021. There will be plenty of chances for players to get involved before the start of the series though, with daily feeders and weekly satellites running into the Main Event – the first of which start Sunday, November 8, 2020. With limited re-entries permitted and real names being used at the tables, players of all levels will be given a fair chance to succeed. Making things even more interesting, the maximum buy-in into one of these satellites will be US$33, until we get into 2021 […]
Play with the faces you miss, from the comfort of home!
Oct 26, 2020, 6:36 PM
Introducing Playground Club Games on partypoker! Get back on the (virtual) felt with the same faces you were accustomed to before the world was flipped upside down! Our new Club Game section on partypoker is exclusive to Playground members, and has both NLH and PLO tables ranging from $0.25/$0.50 to $2.50/$5. To join the club, you just need to follow these 3 easy steps: Step 1: Once logged in, click on Club Games, on the top right of your menu Step 2: Click Join Club, right below Club Games on the new page Step 3: Enter the following information: Club ID: 1003968 Password: EST2010 It’s that easy! To sweeten the pot even more, you’ll be able benefit from all of partypoker’s cash game promotions while enjoying the company of your fellow Playground players. 129 casino st freeport ny 11520. Which means, play on our Club Game tables counts towards partypoker’s $36,000 daily leaderboard and Cash Back […]
The WPT Montreal is postponed
Sep 29, 2020, 3:50 PM
Given the uncertainty created by the ongoing pandemic, we have made the decision, in conjunction with the World Poker Tour and partypoker LIVE, to postpone the WPT Montreal, scheduled to take place from October 29 to November 8, 2020. We want to thank the poker community for their continued support and rest assured we fully intend to host the festival at a later date. We will continue to monitor developments relating to the pandemic and provide updates as they become available. Be safe and we hope to see you at our tables very soon.
A Playground Online Power Weekend
May 8, 2020, 1:34 PM
It was only a matter of time…get ready for a Playground Online Power Weekend to be hosted on partypoker, from Thursday May 14 to Monday May 18. This edition brings plenty of player favourites and a few surprises with over $34,000 in prize pool guarantees. There will be one multi-day event, the Big 50, which offers a $15,000 prize pool guarantee and a choice of six starting flights. Players will enjoy a premium structure throughout two days of play as they battle it out on the virtual felts. There are also six single-day events, each with a distinct format including the much anticipated Heads Up. Whether you want to play a Megastack, a 6-Max, a PLO Bounty, a Progressive Bounty or even a Mix-Max, you will find it in this Online Power Weekend. Check out the schedule and take your pick!View All
Imagine having your own online Poker Club, for just you and your friends - where you can arrange your own private poker games whenever you want! It’s called Home Games. It’s free to use and it’s really easy to set up. Download the poker software then follow these simple steps to get started:
1) In the main lobby, select the ‘More’ menu then ‘Home Games’. If you’ve been invited to join a club, click ‘Join a Poker Club’; to start a new club, click ‘Create a Poker Club’.
2) Give your new club a name and invitation code (make sure not to include your personal password!). We’ll send you an email with your club details and ID number, which you can then share with your friends so they can join your club.
How To Start An Underground Poker Club Online
3) Your club will be added to the Home Games lobby in your client. Click on the ‘Club Lobby’ button. You can now accept new club members, schedule and register for games, and manage your club from the Club Lobby.
How To Start An Underground Poker Club Poker
Your exclusive online Poker Club is completely free, and includes these key features:
- Club Management Tools appoint administrators, accept/remove members, customize your club lobby and game tables, set length of club seasons and more.
- Player Statistics view game results, points earned, top finishes, knockouts for each club member and even tournament Leader Boards
- Game Management Tools customize game parameters and schedule games and tournaments, including Hold’em, Omaha, Stud, mixed games like HORSE and others
- Save Favorite Game Setups easy to replay your favorite customized game configurations
- Private Games all games and tournaments are available only to members of your club
Here are some tips for creating your Poker Club.
Your Club Name must be unique and should contain between 8-30 characters, including spaces. It mustn’t be offensive, infringe on anyone’s rights or contain a URL or anyone else’s username (it can contain your own username, but this is not necessary). Club Names will be reviewed and won’t be displayed to other players until approved, after which they cannot be changed. You’ll receive an email approving or rejecting the Club Name within five days.
When creating an Invitation Code for your Club, remember that they must be between 8-16 characters, are case sensitive, must not contain your username, and must start with a letter and contain at least one number. Also, they must not start with the letters ‘tmp’.
Poker Clubs can have up to 501 members - if you need to increase this limit, please contact support. You can create up to two Clubs and join up to 10. To see all the Clubs to which you belong, check out ‘My Poker Clubs’ in the Home Games tab of the lobby.
Both the Club Manager and Club Administrators can schedule tournaments and create games, but only the Club Manager can manage the Club. Use the ‘Grant Admin’ button in the ‘Manage Club’ tab to give players Club Administrator status.
When playing real money Home Games you’ll earn reward points just as you would in other real money games.
Home Games are about playing poker with people you know and trust, and for that reason members of a Poker Clubcanplay at the same table or tournament in a Home Game even if they are on the same IP address or location. Also, chat moderation is generally not provided. However, we are just as serious about the security of Home Games as any other games - if you suspect improper behavior on the part of fellow Club members, please email support and we will investigate.
Click here to read Home Games Terms & Conditions.
If you have any queries about creating or joining a Poker Club, or about Home Games, please contact Support.
How To Start An Underground Poker Club Play
You'll find the rules of poker, beginner tips and in-depth strategy in the PokerStars How to Play section.
Make your first real money deposit and start playing at PokerStars. Deposits are fast and secure.