- Harrah's Kansas City Poker Room Phone Number
- Harrah's Kansas City Poker Room
- Harrah's Casino Kansas City Poker Room
If you're looking for video poker excitement, Harrah's Kansas City has a gaming area packed with the latest games and all your video poker favorites. Harrah’s Kansas City Hotel & Casino in North Kansas City, Mo., will reopen its poker room on Friday. Games will be 5-handed and masks are mandatory. For more information on poker room reopenings, visit our Reopen webpage. Harrah's Main Page - Poker Room Harrah's North Kansas City features a reasonably nice room of about eight tables.
Toll-Free Number: (800)427-7247
Rooms: 350 Price Range: $91-$249
Suites: 42 Price Range: $119-$279
Restaurants: 5 Valet Parking: $5
Buffets: B- $12.99/$17.99 (Sunday)
L- $14.99/$17.99 (Sunday)
D- $19.99/$26.99 (Friday)/$32.99 (Saturday)/$21.99 (Sunday)
Casino Size: 63,300 Square Feet
Games Offered: Slots, Video Poker, Blackjack, Craps, Roulette, Poker, Mini-Baccarat, Poker, Pai Gow Poker, Three Card Poker, Four Card Poker, Let It Ride, Mississippi Stud,Ultimate Texas Hold'em
Senior Discount: Various if 50 or older
Overnight RV Parking: Free/RV Dump: No
Special Features: 1,700-passenger two-deck barge adjacent to the Missouri River. Closed 5 am-8 am Wednesdays. Buffet discount for Players Club members.
Casino Profile - Harrah's North Kansas City
Harrah's North Kansas City offers two sprawling floors of gaming action and plenty of other grown-up fun.
Located just six miles from Kansas City's downtown Power & Light convention and nightlife district, Harrah's suburban casino complex offers 392 hotel rooms, six restaurants, convention, andmeeting facilities, and the red-hot VooDoo Lounge for concerts and weekend dancing to live bands and DJ acts plus entertaining diversions like the room's Doll Dancers and flair bartenders.
|Harrah's North Kansas City|
The hotel at Harrah's North Kansas City
The upscale VooDoo is the featured attraction among several that spin-off Harrah's non-gaming 'District' rotunda, the complex's central point, and the main entrance that was made over a fewyears ago that links the hotel and ballroom wings to restaurants, bars, and the 63,300 square-foot gaming floor.
Located on two levels, the upper gaming floor is accessed by a grand staircase in the middle of the room (along with escalators for those conserving their energy for the games) which includes62 tables and nearly 1,800 slots including almost 1,000 popular penny devices. High rollers can wager up to $100 a spin in the High Limit area. Harrah's electronic games collectively paid back90.63 percent in April, the latest available data at this writing.
Harrah's smoke-free, 15-table poker room includes six large-screen plasma TV's usually tuned to live sports events. The room also is the Kansas City market's connection to the Harrah's-ownedWorld Series of Poker televised, international Texas Hold 'Em tournament.
|Harrah's North Kansas City|
The Casino floor at Harrah's North Kansas City
Harrah's Kansas City Poker Room Phone Number
Harrah's is the world's largest casino operator and its Total Rewards player loyalty program dishes out credits that can be cashed at nearly 40 Harrah's casinos nationwide plus selectedretailers in many areas with a Harrah's brand casino.
In Kansas City, Harrah's Reward Credits can be redeemed at the Spa Tuscano, the Adam’s Pointe Golf Course, at nearly 50 local Price Chopper grocery stores, and at almost 100 BP fillingstations. General Manager Tom Cook says the 'exchange rate' works out to 50 cents per 100 Reward credits. ($5 coin in equals 1 Reward credit; $10 for VP play.)
'What sets us apart,' said Cook, is Harrah's national network of casinos 'where you play at one place and redeem at any other' through automated comping systems and other reward benefitsdelivered via direct mail.
Like all casino operators, Cook boasts about Harrah's employees and their high level of customer service. But Cook backs up the boast with a local business publication's second consecutive'Best Place to Work' award. 'We didn't win that two years in a row for nothing,' he said.
Never mind Missouri's infamous $500 'loss limit' cramping your gaming style. Voters last year repealed the state's unique wagering restriction and its mandatory player ID-at-the-door rules.
It's hard to go hungry anywhere in Kansas City, but especially at Harrah's.
You can grab a bakery snack and a cup of Joe at Starbucks, or hit the Corner Grill just outside the casino entrance for something fast and more substantial like the burger basket for $7.99 thatprovides a trio of baby-burger 'Sliders' with your choice of seasoned toppings.
There's an all-you-can-eat buffet, naturally, and the all-day 'brunch' Mondays through Thursdays is a big eater's paradise at $9.99.
For fine dining head for Mike & Charlie's Italian Restaurant or Harrah's own trademark The Range Steakhouse where grilled-to-order steaks, prime rib, seafood, and poultry entrees arepresented in an intimate Southwestern setting.
Mike & Charlie's represents the culinary marriage of two legendary Missouri restaurateurs, Michael Garozzo of Garozzo’s Ristorante in Kansas City ('Where Chicken Spiedini was born') andCharlie Gitto of Charlie Gitto’s on The Hill in St Louis. Local bargain hunters hit the restaurant's 'Before 6' menu or its daily $9.95 three-course specials that include salad, entree, and ascoop of spumoni. The day we visited the special was a chunk of six-layer lasagna.
Country cooking and country music make up the menu at Toby Keith's I Love This Bar & Grill.
|Harrah's North Kansas City|
Toby Keith's I Love This Bar
Besides the franchise eatery's famous Whiskey Girl servers and the country crooner's own favorite fried bologna sandwich ($8.99) the room also just steps outside the casino's main entranceoffers a small stage and live entertainment and line dancing for those who dare on Friday and Saturday evenings.
If you're at Harrah's for a bit of work between playtimes, the Executive Boardroom, the Laughlin Room, and a 10,000 square-foot ballroom offer meeting, banquet, and trade show facilitiessuitable for events ranging from 10 to 400 attendees.
The VooDoo also is available for events and the room can accommodate 700 in theater-style seating or 1,200 in a mix-and-mingle stand-up format serviced by a massive bar on the main floor and awrap-around balcony for a bird's-eye view of the goings-on.
Under local restrictions, smoking is permitted only on the gaming floor and in a percentage of hotel rooms.
Upper-level rooms offer a commanding view of the Missouri River. The accommodations, which range from $49 to 229 a night, offer big-screen TVs, plush carpeting, and over-sized marble- andgranite-sculpted baths. The hotel's big Rio suites include a bar, dining and sitting rooms, a walk-in shower and a jacuzzi tub.
The hotel is short on standard destination amenities. There is a small business center with internet and printer services, but the hotel closed its indoor pool. There's no spa or fitnesscenter, but guests can take advantage of a nearby community center's workout facilities.
Harrah's North Kansas City is located at One Riverboat Drive in North Kansas City, Missouri. For more information or reservations, call 816-472-7777, toll-free at 1-800-427-7247, or visit theweb site at www.harrahs.com
Try an online casino for FREE. We have over 15 No Deposit Bonus Codes. No credit card needed, just sign up and startplaying!
You’ll find some of the biggest bets, bluffs and pots in our poker room, which is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our poker tables have USB outlets at every seat, so you can charge your device while you play, as well as free Wi-Fi.
For your convenience, you may call ahead to be placed on the waiting list up to one hour before you arrive everyday. For call-ahead seating or any other questions, please call us at 913-288-9315.
Featured Games on select days & times
$2-$5 NL Hold’em w/Rock*
Wednesday at 11 a.m.
*$200 – $1,000/Max 100%
$1-$2 PLO with $5 Bring-In
At 1 p.m. with $5 Time Drop
$20-40 Limit Hold'em/Omaha
Friday at Noon and Monday at 1 p.m.
$4-8 Omaha H/L w/Half-Kill
Tuesday at 10 a.m., Friday at 10 a.m. and Saturday at 6 p.m.
$3-6 Limit Hold'em w/ Full Kill
Wednesday at 7 a.m., Friday at 5 p.m. and Saturday 10 a.m.
Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway Poker Tournament House Rules
- Participants must be age 21 or older and be able to present a valid government or state issued ID upon request at time of registration.
- Participants must have a mychoice® account and be in good standing with Hollywood Casino at Kansas Speedway (HCKS). Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, either through a government program or by their own request, are not eligible.
- Participants must register in person on the day of the tournament.
- Registration for all tournaments begins at 8:00 a.m. on the day of the tournament unless otherwise noted.
- Registration for all tournaments will be limited by available tables and staffing.
- Players may buy-in to tournaments with cash or value cheques.
- Late registration and re-entry will be accepted until the end of the registration period (which is determined by that particular event’s blind structure.) If no seat is available at the time of registration, players will be placed on a list of “alternates” and will be guaranteed a seat once available.
- All players will receive a full starting stack at time of entry.
- Alternates, re-entries, and late entries will be seated in the order of registration and will have their stack put into play once a seat is available.
- Players may forfeit their current chip stack during the registration period and be eligible to reenter the tournament. The chips of a forfeited stack will be removed from play.
- Chip forfeiture is not permitted in tournaments designated as “Bounty Tournaments.”
- All winnings will be paid by value cheques.
- Players may make deals and alter Payout Table if all remaining players agree (“chop”). If any “chop” arrangement is made, the tournament will end and all prize money will be distributed as per the players’ agreement.
- Official finishing position will be determined by chip count at the time of chop.
- Players who lose all of their tournament chips shall be considered no longer part of the tournament and must leave the tournament area.
- Starting location of button for all tables will be determined on one table by drawing high card.
- Re-draw for button will take place prior to start of the final table.
- Tables will play “hand for hand” if multiple tables are in still in play and the next player eliminated would result in the remaining players being in the money. The clock will continue to run during hand-for-hand.
- When ten or fewer players remain, they will re-draw for seating position on the final table.
- The tournament clock will not be paused, except when consolidating players to the final table OR at management’s discretion; time taken for floor calls and balancing tables is included in blind levels.
- With one table remaining, if more than one player is eliminated at the completion of a hand, the awarding of prize money will be based on the players’ stack size at the start of the hand. If two or more players are eliminated on the same hand at separate tables, they will split the prize payouts as evenly as possible.
- Winners of all prizes are responsible for payment of all applicable state and federal taxes to the required agency.
- Under all circumstances the decision of HCKS Poker Management is final.
Designated Texas Hold’em games will participate in the Bad Beat. The jackpot will be funded from each pot reaching a minimum of $20.00. When the pot reaches $20.00, $1.00 is placed in the Bad Beat box. The contents will be counted daily and the amount will be added to the existing Texas Hold’em Bad Beat Jackpot amount by a Poker Supervisor.
A minimum of $20.00 (including pot money and rake) must be in the pot in order for the hand to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
All Bad Beat funds collected will be distributed between a Primary, Secondary, Tertiary, and Promotional fund.
Bad Beat Jackpot distribution is as follows:
- 50% (or equal portions of 50% if more than one person is holding a qualifying Bad Beat hand) of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot total for the game in which the Bad Beat occurred will be given to the holder(s) of the Losing Hand(s).
- 25% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot total in which the Bad Beat occurred will be given to the holder of the Winning Hand.
- The remaining 25% of the Primary Bad Beat Jackpot for the game in which the Bad Beat occurred will be split among the remaining players.
- All payouts will be rounded up to the nearest dollar, adjusting the remaining jackpot balance accordingly.
Qualifying Hands for the Bad Beat Jackpot
In order to qualify for the Bad Beat jackpot, both the winning hand and the losing hand must have Four-of-a-Kind (or better). Both the winning hand and the losing hand must use both of their hole cards to qualify. To qualify with a Four of a Kind, the player’s hand must contain a pocket pair.
A minimum of four players must be dealt in a hand in order for the hand to qualify for the Bad Beat Jackpot.
Should there be a deviation (e.g. a misdeal, a missing card, two cards of the same rank and suit, extra cards, suspected cheating, etc.) the Jackpot may be declared null and void by Poker Manager or Poker Supervisor.
Harrah's Kansas City Poker Room
After the Primary Jackpot has been paid, the Bad Beat Jackpot will reset to the new jackpot amount.
Harrah's Casino Kansas City Poker Room
Participants must be at least 21 years of age.
If the Jackpot prizes reach the appropriate thresholds, players will be subjected to federal guidelines for 1099 or 1042-S reporting.
Gaurav Raina Wins 2017 World Series of Poker $2,500 No-Limit Hold'em Event. POPULAR PAGES Poker News Poker Videos Poker Players Poker Leaderboards Poker Blogs Poker Twitter Nevada. WPT Career Highlights Value Rank; Career Earnings: $100,798: 1,823: Cashes: 5: 831: Final Tables: 1: 1,961: Titles: 0: 987. Gaurav raina poker. Gaurav Raina's Results, Stats. Date Country Watch Place Prize GPI Points POY Points; 26-Jan-2020: United States: $ 3,300 + 200 No Limit Hold'em - WPT Borgata Winter Poker Open (Event #20) World Poker Tour - WPT Borgata Winter Poker Open, Atlantic City.
Any dispute or situation not covered by the official rules will be resolved by the Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway poker management in a manner deemed by them to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding on all participants. In addition, the Hollywood Casino Kansas Speedway management may void any entry, and/or change, cancel or modify this promotion at any time with KRGC approval.