The new European data protection law requires us to inform you of the following before you use our website:
Replace the flounder with any thin fillets of whitefish. Sole works well, but so do thinner fillets of haddock, halibut or cod. Stuffed fish will taste just as wonderful with pieces of scallop or crab in the filling. Or mix it up and use a combination of two or three seafoods for the filling. The seafood filling is just yummy. Menu Preview: Soup Alentejana Style -coriander, Garlic, Bread, Poached Egg- (sopa Alentejana), Mussels In Spanish Sauce, Broiled Salmon W/capers, Cookies A La Creme, Strawberries W/ Whipped Cream, Chicken Curry, Clams On The Half Shell, Broiled Lobster Tail, Broiled Veal Chops, T-bone Steak. Place a little water in the pan with your stuffed flounder to help keep them moist, and if you're feeling really decadent, top the stuffed flounder with a little melted butter (that's how we would have done it in the restaurant). It's definitely worth the extra effort! Place the baking dish in a 350 degree preheated oven for 20-25 minutes. I'd like to thank Dustin from Tidewaters Fishing for his video on stuffed flounder. This is my version of his recipe. I now have an all-time favorite flounder d.
El Casino Stuffed Flounder
Flounder is baked and stuffed with crab meat, celery, onion and a great combination of seasonings. Hippodrome poker tournament schedule. Enjoy this East Coast classic!
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 (4 1/4 ounce) can crabmeat, drained and flaked
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 6 flounder fillets
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Sea Best El Casino Stuffed Flounder
Preheat the oven to 400°F. Coat a 9'x13' baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add the celery, onion, and parsley and sauté for 5 to 6 minutes or until tender.
Remove from the heat and stir in the crabmeat, bread crumbs, lemon juice and red pepper.
Spoon evenly over the fillets then starting from the small end, roll up each fillet jelly-roll style and place seam side down in the baking dish.
Melt the remaining 2 tablespoons butter and drizzle over the fillets; sprinkle the tops with paprika.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
Sea Best El Casino Stuffed Flounder
You'll also love
- Baked Lemon Garlic Spaghetti 4.5/5 (60 Votes)
- Pecan Crusted Grouper 5/5 (3 Votes)
- Spanish-Style Snapper with Roasted.. 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grape Salad With Dill 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Quick Ramen with Carrots, Zucchini.. 4/5 (11 Votes)
- Quick & Simple Naan Wrap-ups 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Pan Seared Snapper 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Skinny Avocado Pizza 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Charred Lemon Chicken Piccata 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Tuna Pizza 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Leg of Lamb, Sweet and Sour.. 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Parmesan Butternut Squash Gratin 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- 30-Minute Monday- Crunchy Baked Cod 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole from Scratch 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Chinese Plum Chicken 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- French Toast Pigs In Blankets 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Baked Mediterranean Snapper 4.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Seared Halibut with Lemon Butter.. 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Mexican Rice and Beef Tacos 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Panko-Crusted Walleye 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Asian-Style Alaska Pollock 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Arctic Char with Blistered Cherry.. 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp with Butter.. 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cod with Garlic Butter (Alfred.. 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Scrod With Caribbean Hot.. 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crab Norfolk 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baked Grouper with Crab 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Crab Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)