Bovada Poker is a popular spin-off of Bodog Poker, a proven leader in online poker since its inception in 2004. However, options for playing real money poker in the United States have been limited since 2011. Open to all players with a Bovada account tagged to RTR. Existing Players: Same as for new players. Each freeroll has a $500 prize pool. Players must have a tracked poker account to RTR at least 3 days before the tournament starts so that they can be issued a ticket in advance of the tourney. Freeroll Schedule: Freeroll 1:!! 75K Guaranteed High Roller at Bovada Poker. Bovada’s High Roller tournament is your weekly shot at high-stakes poker, with $75,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs every Sunday at 6pm ET, ensuring that you’ll regularly be able to satisfy your craving for high roller, anonymous poker action. How you claim your Read more.
Bovada Poker does not give players the option to choose their own seat at a cash game table. Instead, players choose an option from the lobby that includes the game, format, limit, and number of seats that they wish to play. Once this form is completed, Bovada’s software finds a poker seat for the player automatically. 75K Guaranteed High Roller at Bovada Poker. Bovada’s High Roller tournament is your weekly shot at high-stakes poker, with $75,000 in guaranteed prize money up for grabs every Sunday at 6pm ET, ensuring that you’ll regularly be able to satisfy your craving for high roller, anonymous poker action.
Some of the very first things that a poker player looks for when considering a new online poker site to play at, is that of the welcome bonus and the reward schemes that the site has to offer.
At Bovada Poker, one of the best poker sites around, you will be fortunate to have both!
You will first have the ability to take advantage of an excellent welcome bonus that is worth up to $500 through a 100$ match deposit bonus and then an excellent Bovada poker points reward system.
Those poker points will be earned as you play at the poker tables on Bovada and you will be able to exchange these points for tournament tickets at the site or even bonuses for the other online gambling services that Bovada offers.
How To Earn Poker Points
Poker points at Bovada can be earned extremely easily and can then be turned into tournament tickets or casino and sports bonuses.
Earning your poker points can be done one of two ways and both of them involve playing poker at Bovada.
The following is how you can get your hands on some much-welcome poker points at Bovada: Online gambling companies uk.
- Tournaments – For every $1 you spend on tournament entries, you will be given 3 Bovada poker points.
- Ring Games – Every time you pay a certain amount into a raked pot, you will earn poker points.
When playing ring games at Bovada, you will earn poker points depending on how much you contribute to the rake on every hand that you play.
As long as you contribute at least $0.01 to a rake in a poker hand, you will be earning poker points.
You can earn anywhere between 0.05 and 1 poker point for every hand that you play.
- A rake of between $1 and $4 will earn you 1 poker point.
- A rake of between $0.50 and $0.99 will earn you 0.50 of a poker point.
- A rake of between $0.25 and $0.49 will earn you 0.25 of a poker point.
- A rake of between $0.05 and $0.24 will earn you 0.10 of a poker point.
- A rake of between $0.01 and $0.04 will earn you 0.05 of a poker point.
Now that you know how to earn poker points at Bovada, you will also want to know what you can do with them.
How To Use Your Poker Points At Bovada
As we mentioned previously, your poker points can be redeemed for tickets for the many poker tournaments at Bovada which basically means, you can win money without having to fork out for the entry tickets.
As examples of how many points you will need for the tournament tickets:
- A $1 + $0.05 tournament ticket will cost you 105 poker points
- A $5 + $0.50 tournament ticket will cost you 550 poker points
- A $30 + $3 tournament ticket will cost you 3,300 poker points
- A $150 + $12 tournament ticket will cost you 16,200 poker points
You can also exchange your poker points for bonuses on both the Bovada Casino and Bovada Sportsbook too.
Bonuses on the casino will require a 20x rollover before you can withdraw any winnings while the sportsbook requires just a 3x rollover.
You can opt for a $5 or $10 bonus for either:
- A $10 bonus on the Sportsbook will cost you 900 poker points
- A $10 bonus on the Casino will cost you 700 poker points
- A $5 bonus on the Sportsbook will cost you 450 poker points
- A $5 bonus on the Casino will cost you 350 poker points
All you have to do to convert your poker points into tournament tickets or bonuses is to log into your account, go to the account dashboard, click the My Poker Tab and then simply select ‘points to tickets’.
You then choose the goody that you want to convert your points too and click ‘convert’. All tickets will be converted instantly but the bonuses may take up to 24hrs to be credited to your account.
Poker Welcome Bonus – 100% Up To $500
Before you can get started with earning your Bovada poker points, you are first going to have to get yourself an account at Bovada and take advantage of their excellent welcome bonus.
You will be given a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $500 when you first deposit at Bovada Poker.
This welcome bonus will be credited to your account in stages as you play at the poker tables on Bovada.
Bovada Poker Tickets Online
The best thing about this bonus is that there is no playthrough requirement on these bonuses as you essentially do this as you go along to unlock the welcome bonus.
Bovada Poker Tickets Lottery
- After you have earned 15 poker points, you are given your first $5 bonus.
- After you have earned 85 poker points, you are given $20 of your welcome bonus.
- After you have earned 185 poker points, you are given the next $25 of your welcome bonus.
- After you have earned 500 poker points, you are given the next $50 of your welcome bonus.
- After you have earned 1,500 poker points, you are given the next $150 of your welcome bonus.
- After you have earned 5,000 poker points, you are given the final $250 of your welcome bonus.
The great part about this is that not only do you earn your welcome bonus but you also accrue poker points which can be exchanged for tournament tickets and bonuses at Bovada.
Bovada offers a wide range of poker games and tournaments and it has a very deep player pool which means you will never be short of opponents to beat at the tables. You can play Texas Hold’em, Stud, Omaha and many other forms of poker both in a ring game and tournament format.
The best part is that as you keep playing, your Bovada poker points will keep increasing and once you earn enough of them, you can start playing tournaments for free.
Bovada Poker Tickets 2020
Imagine winning a tournament at Bovada that you did not even directly pay entry into?